The central point for the developers where they can compose Modules, Data or Services into applications, run them and see the results directly. Also, here the modules themselves can be created and configured. By using the included code editor or the integrated typical IDEs the developers can also write new module code here.
Combined with NISAR.RUN, we enable a simulation on the local machine and in the cloud which has an equivalent runtime behavior as on the target ECU – no bad surprised anymore!
- Design SW architectures and composite modules, data and services into applications
- Design SW applications and automatically generate stub modules and specifications to be distributed to developers or suppliers
- Simulate your applications on the local machine or in the cloud with recorded data with an equivalent runtime behavior as on the target ECU
- Access, manage and replay recorded data
- Pull/Push Modules, Data and Services between your local and cloud repositories