Duties and Responsibilities
- Creating user-centered designs by gathering and evaluating user requirements and business goals.
- Designing interactive prototypes in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
- Incorporating customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into the design to enhance user experience and ensure the successful deployment and improvement of the design scheme.
- Analyzing user behavior and giving feedback, tweaking, and iterating the product’s visual design.
- Translating requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns and attractive user interfaces.
- Creating user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and mockups.
- Identifying and troubleshooting UI/UX problems.
- Staying updated with information on the latest UI trends and design skills.
Requirements and Qualifications
- You have a degree/diploma in Design, Fine Arts, Visual Communication, Industrial Design, or a related field.
- You have 3+ years of experience as a UI/UX Designer as well as a strong portfolio of related projects.
- You are experienced in pre-visualization, prototyping from sketches to digital wire-framing and hi-fidelity UI. You bring experience in at least one of the following tools: Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD, Mockitt or similar (Ant Design UI KIT knowledge is a plus).
- You cover both: quick & dirty drafts and pixel-perfect design.
- You have a basic understanding of the possibilities of HTML/CSS/JS and common front-end frameworks (incl. React).
- You pay strong attention to detail and have a keen eye for aesthetics.
- You have excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas, designs, and suggestions in English, German is a plus.
- You are a strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders.